For hundreds of years, slate has been the preferred roofing material for the world’s greatest buildings. From the castles of ancient Europe to the most stunning modern villas, slate has endured Mother Nature’s most violent attacks and still retains its dependability and grandeur.
Slate is a great choice for Ohio homes because:
- It is not uncommon for a slate roof to last 100 years or more
- Slate roofs are resistant to mold and fungus
- They are also extremely fire resistant
- One of the most elegant roofing materials in appearance, having crowned palaces and cathedrals
- Slate roofing materials are available in a wide range of colors, shapes, and thicknesses
- Eco-friendly in makeup, slate roofs outlast other roofing materials by three times or more, creating less environmental waste
Let your choice of roofing contractors be the best — choose Possert Construction. Contact us for an estimate.